Khang Tuyet Pham Nguyen
Ms. Khang Tuyet Pham Nguyen joined U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, in September of 2019 as an Executive Assistant to Director Van R. Ngo. She supports Vietnamese clients to obtain U.S. Visas and Green Cards. Ms. Khang is fluent in Vietnamese and English with an enthusiastic business skill-set. Her work at U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, includes developing professional networks; interacting with clients and potential clients; interpreting meetings; translating documents; and, performing various administrative tasks.
- Dutch Business Association in Vietnam, HCMC — Executive Director Assistant;
- Eurocham Vietnam, HCMC — Business Development Officer.
Education & Certificates:
- RMIT University Vietnam, HCMC — Bachelor of Professional Communication;
- Harvard Project for Asia and International Relations, Sydney — Leadership Program Certificate;
- Harvard World Model United Nations, Montreal — Conflict Resolution & Specialization Negotiation Certificate.
Ms. Khang is fluent in Vietnamese and English.
If you have any questions or require the U.S. immigration services of U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, please contact us by clicking here.