U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, is an American -owned and -managed company run by U.S.-licensed Attorney Van Ryan Ngo. We provide professional U.S. immigration services to our clients. We assist Vietnamese citizens and others who seek to obtain U.S. visas, immigrate to the United States, work in the U.S., become U.S. citizens, and more. We are located in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and focus on U.S. immigration matters before the U.S. Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City and the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi.
We can assist you to obtain the following, among others:
- Visitor visas;
- Business visas;
- Student visas;
- Exchange visitor visas;
- Fiance visas;
- Temporary work visas (H-1B, H3, L, O, P, and R visas);
- Family-based immigration (Green Cards for spouses, children, parents, and brothers and sisters);
- Employment-based immigration (employment- and investor- based Green Cards);
- Removing conditions on a Green Card;
- Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBAs); and,
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization.
We may also be able to assist you if you (1) were denied for a U.S. Visa or U.S. immigration benefit; (2) have a pending U.S. immigration case; or, (3) require assistance with an appeal or a motion to re-consider or re-open.
We also provide various other services to Viet Kieus and Expats living in Vietnam. To learn more about our other services, click here.
If you need our services or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here.