U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, is an American -owned and -managed company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, run by U.S.-licensed attorney Van Ryan Ngo (to view Attorney Ngo’s licenses, certificates, and diplomas, click here). We provide professional U.S. immigration services to our clients and more. Please refer to our “Introduction Letter to Potential Client(s)” by clicking here. To learn more about how to hire us, please continue reading below.
Steps to Hire Us:
- Contact Us: Contact us by audio call, email, or through our website (via live chat or our contact form) to give us a brief summary of your legal needs.
- Choose the Type of Consultation You Want: We offer two types of consultations: (1) U.S. Immigration Initial Consultation; and, (2) U.S. Immigration Strategy Session. The first type is the norm for U.S.-licensed immigration lawyers, and the second type is offered by some U.S.-licensed immigration lawyers and provides a lot more legal details to the client. To learn more about both available options, click here.
- Contract Review and Agreement: We send you and you review and agree to the applicable contract for the consultation type you want.
- Schedule Meeting: We schedule a date and time for your U.S. Immigration Initial Consultation or U.S. Immigration Strategy Session.
- Fee Payment: You pay us the required fee for the consultation type you want:
- U.S. Immigration Initial Consultation: $75USD, plus VAT, or the equivalent in VND; or,
- U.S. Immigration Strategy Session: $325USD/hour, plus VAT, or the equivalent in VND.
- Meet with Attorney Van Ryan Ngo: Meet with Attorney Ngo for either your U.S. Immigration Initial Consultation or U.S. Immigration Strategy Session. The meeting may be held in-person at our office; by video-conference; or, in some circumstances, by telephone.
If you have any questions or require our services, please contact us by clicking here.