Meet U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC’s, newest employee: Ms. Khang Tuyet Pham Nguyen. In her role as Executive Assistant to Director Van R. Ngo, Ms. Khang will work closely with Vietnamese clients to assist them in obtaining U.S. Visas, Green Cards, and more. Ms. Khang is fluent in English and Vietnamese and has a business and communications background. Please give her a warm welcome, and continue reading below to learn more about our newest employee.
Khang Tuyet Pham Nguyen
Ms. Khang Tuyet Pham Nguyen joined U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, in September of 2019 as an Executive Assistant to Director Van R. Ngo. She supports Vietnamese clients to obtain U.S. Visas, Green Cards, and more. Ms. Khang is fluent in Vietnamese and English and has a business and communications background, including working for various international chambers of commerce in Vietnam. Her work with U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, includes attending networking events; interacting with clients and potential clients; interpreting meetings; translating documents; and, performing various administrative tasks.
Notable Work Experience:
- Dutch Business Association in Vietnam, HCMC — Executive Director Assistant;
- Eurocham Vietnam, HCMC — Business Development Officer.
Education & Certificates:
- RMIT University Vietnam, HCMC — Bachelor of Professional Communication;
- Harvard Project for Asia and International Relations, Sydney — Leadership Program Certificate;
- Harvard World Model United Nations, Montreal — Conflict Resolution & Specialization Negotiation Certificate.
Ms. Khang is fluent in Vietnamese and English.
If you have any questions or require the U.S. immigration services of U.S. Consultancy Group, LLC, please contact us by clicking here.